Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TV Show Not Found

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sidysm

TV Show Not Found Empty
PostSubject: TV Show Not Found   TV Show Not Found Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:27 pm

OK I'm kinda embarrassed to bring this one up but nostalgia and all that.....

I can't get the episodes for defenders of the earth http://www.thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=70824 to scrape the episodes.

MC scrapes the show ok, has correct images, id, details etc. but when I scrape the episodes they always return as episode not found and details are not available for the episodes.

all other shows scrape fine so unsure why this show won't scrape.
Back to top Go down
billyad2000
Admin
billyad2000

TV Show Not Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV Show Not Found   TV Show Not Found Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:29 am

I've just tested this with episode 1 and it should work ok, check againg to make sure it wasn't just a temporary issue with TVDB.

Check that the show is using 'Default' sorting and not 'DVD', it can be altered using the button above the actor pic when viewing TV Show details.

If you are still having issues then could you let me know a couple of the episode paths & filenames
Back to top Go down
http://billyad2000.co.uk
sidysm

TV Show Not Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV Show Not Found   TV Show Not Found Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:39 am

Hi Billy,

Updated to newest build and tested again and scraped fine this time. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TV Show Not Found Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV Show Not Found   TV Show Not Found Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TV Show Not Found
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Media Companion :: Media Companion :: Bug Discussion-
Jump to: