Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Autorename episodes via command line?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jongpie
New User
New User

Autorename episodes via command line? Empty
PostSubject: Autorename episodes via command line?   Autorename episodes via command line? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:04 pm

First off, I just wanted to say thanks for all the work on this program - I've been using it for months now, and it's made managing movies & tv shows infinitely easier.

My question is does the command line version support autorenaming of tv show episodes? I have autorename turned on in the default profile, but it does not seem to work via command line (but works great in the GUI version). Am I doing something incorrectly, or has this feature not been added to the command line version?
Back to top Go down
feerlessleadr430

PostSubject: Re: Autorename episodes via command line?   Autorename episodes via command line? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 10:11 pm

i'm not sure the cause of your problem, but I can confirm for you that autorenaming is enabled in the command line version.

I use it all the time without incident.

Perhaps you can try backing up your settings, and then trying from scratch?
Back to top Go down
jongpie
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Autorename episodes via command line?   Autorename episodes via command line? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 10:47 pm

Thanks for the feedback, feerlessleadr430. I just tried installing MC on a different computer, and everything worked via command line. I'll have to play around with my main install to see if I can track down the problem.
Back to top Go down
jongpie
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Autorename episodes via command line?   Autorename episodes via command line? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 6:29 am

So it looks like I was running an older version of MC - could have sworn I upgraded to the latest version recently, but apparently not.

Not to get too far off topic from my original question, but is there a way to specify a particular folder/tv show for MC to update? Typically, I just want it to scrape content for one show, but by default it tries searching for new episodes/scraping in all shows.
Back to top Go down
billyad2000
Admin
billyad2000

PostSubject: Re: Autorename episodes via command line?   Autorename episodes via command line? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:43 am

There is currently no way to specify a specific tv show to search.
Back to top Go down
http://billyad2000.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Autorename episodes via command line?   Autorename episodes via command line? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Autorename episodes via command line?
Page 1 of 1