Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Change/Add audio language

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mallox
New User
New User

Change/Add audio language Empty
PostSubject: Change/Add audio language   Change/Add audio language Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:56 pm

Hi,

some of my movie are in more than one language (ex.: French & English). My question is, how can I change or add the language of the audio stream with Media Companion. So it willenter the correct information in the .nfo file.

The only way I found was to write it directly in the audio file:
<audio>
<language>eng</language>
</audio>

but than, if I change something in Media Companion, it erase the language in the nfo file.

thanks

Mallox
Back to top Go down
Acheson63

Change/Add audio language Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change/Add audio language   Change/Add audio language Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:30 am

Are weddings materialistic and selfish? Has it become a way for people to outdo their family & relatives or maybe even a way to get gifts? Have we, as a society, lost the true meaning of marriage? In your opinion, what should a wedding be like? Maybe even tell me about your wedding or "nonwedding." <-- you don't have to answer each question. I would just like to know your honest thoughts! You can choose Scoop Wedding Dresses,Beach Wedding Dresses ,Wedding Dresses 2011 from GoodGoodsChina.com.
Back to top Go down

Change/Add audio language
Page 1 of 1