Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[SOLVED] - When Scrapping Movies / Tv can I add my own tags? (genres)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jyujinkai

[SOLVED] - When Scrapping Movies / Tv can I add my own tags? (genres) Empty
PostSubject: [SOLVED] - When Scrapping Movies / Tv can I add my own tags? (genres)   [SOLVED] - When Scrapping Movies / Tv can I add my own tags? (genres) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 9:40 am

Hey there...

I really hate IMDB's and TVDB auto organising of genre.... like one film might be in say 5 different genres..... It always bugged me about Xbox1 scrapping... Like you go to film comedy and see a butt load of films that have no business there at all...

Is it possible to just add and adjust my own tags? To make it more simple and more in tune to my own organisation skills.. So everything is in a single section.. like say a virtual video store (hope people here are old enough to know what video stores are!!). I would also like to add a custom tag 720p or 1080p so you can sort the films by HD types...

is that possible in MC and if so how? (for TV and Films)

Thanks again for you help in advance

<-- EDIT
Yes you can... just type in w/e in teh genre section in MC and a new entry will be in the genre section of XBMC library.. nothign fancy needs to be done
Back to top Go down

[SOLVED] - When Scrapping Movies / Tv can I add my own tags? (genres)
Page 1 of 1