Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Film & Folder Renaming; Music Scraping

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
purplegreendave

Film & Folder Renaming; Music Scraping Empty
PostSubject: Film & Folder Renaming; Music Scraping   Film & Folder Renaming; Music Scraping Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:09 pm

Like with episodes, it'd be great if MC could rename films, and the folders films/tv shows are in.

Small things like putting the year in become hugely daunting with hundreds of films. I already spent weeks ripping and scraping them, and for some duplicates (eg peter pan) I have years in - it'd be nice if MC could rename the rest of them for consistency.

Music Scraping would be a nice addition too - not as big a wish from me as the renaming though.
Back to top Go down
danycorker
New User
New User

Film & Folder Renaming; Music Scraping Empty
PostSubject: Re: Film & Folder Renaming; Music Scraping   Film & Folder Renaming; Music Scraping Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:18 pm

Couldn't agree more with renaming films - at the moment I am downloading a film, then using theRenamer to name the file and the folder correctly, then using Bulk Rename Utility to add .dvd to the end of the files (or whatever rip it is) before finally using MC to get the media info. Back when Ember was properly supported it could do all these things, and MC would b a much better program with it I think most would agree!

Also agree with music, would be nice to have but other things are more important at the moment.
Back to top Go down

Film & Folder Renaming; Music Scraping
Page 1 of 1