Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Save folder.jpg in Season folder

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
patrickb
New User
New User

Save folder.jpg in Season folder Empty
PostSubject: Save folder.jpg in Season folder   Save folder.jpg in Season folder Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 4:33 am

Hi,

I was wondering if you could add a feature that would make a copy of the "seasonXX.tbn" to the folder containing a season. The image would be named "folder.jpg", similarly to what is done for movies.

Example :
Code:
-TV Shows
--30 Rock
---season01.tbn
---season02.tbn
---Season 1
----30.Rock.S01E01.avi
----30.Rock.S01E...
----folder.jpg
---Season 2
----30.Rock.S02E01.avi
----30.Rock.S02E...
----folder.jpg

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Insomniac
Insomniac

PostSubject: Re: Save folder.jpg in Season folder   Save folder.jpg in Season folder Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:44 pm

I'd like to second this request - XBMC imports the folder.jpg from the season folder perfectly as a folder graphic and, unless I've missed a radio-button somewhere, the seasonXX.tbn file isn't imported - even though this is the spec according to the Wiki.

Great work on this product so far Billy - this is really developing into a must-have!
Apologies for posting during a feature request freeze - please keep this one on the back-burners though...
Back to top Go down
cold_realms
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Save folder.jpg in Season folder   Save folder.jpg in Season folder Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:03 pm

any status on this?
Back to top Go down
cold_realms
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Save folder.jpg in Season folder   Save folder.jpg in Season folder Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:40 am

I have created a script to do this until (if?) we get this added to MC. This is in no way associated with MC or Billy.

http://www.mediafire.com/?jhtmtjq1kj0

This script will do two things.
1) It will make sure your TV show season folders are in two digit format, if not it will rename them.
2) It will copy each seasonXX.tbn file in the shows root folder to the appropriate season folder as folder.jpg.
*Note: You Have the option to have it replace only with newer files, for the first run I recommend you say NO and let it replace them all, this will ensure your folder.jpg's are the same as what you see in MC.

Created with autoit if anyone would like to de-compile it and see what it does / or test for anything dangerous.

www.autoitscript.com

Warning: I made this program for my own use and am only sharing it in case someone else would find it useful. As such I offer no warranties, and am not responciple if thie script ruins your collection, gives your dog herpes, or anything else.
Tested with server 2008 with several hundred TV show folders.
Back to top Go down
Johnson75

PostSubject: Re: Save folder.jpg in Season folder   Save folder.jpg in Season folder Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 5:51 am

They are similar from what I can see. But that niece's dress looks like a cheap Chinese copy of another designer dress. Although Catherine's dress has been made much later, it is of a much better quality as I look at it from these pics.You can choose Prom Dresses Under 200,Prom Dresses 2011 ,Ivory Flower Girl Dresses from GoodGoodsChina.com.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Save folder.jpg in Season folder   Save folder.jpg in Season folder Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Save folder.jpg in Season folder
Page 1 of 1