Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Missing Episodes?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tinus
New User
New User

Missing Episodes? Empty
PostSubject: Missing Episodes?   Missing Episodes? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:02 pm

Hi all,

First off, what a GREAT program! Even if it becomes subscription based, it's still a bargain! Smile

Now my problem. I have Startrek: Voyager. Some of my episodes in the seasons [after being scraped] appear NOT to have been scraped, eg. Season 6 episode 12, hasn't been scraped, but episode 13 and 11 have been.. Is there a way to manually have it rescraped, like the movies?

Thanx
Tinus
Back to top Go down
StormyKnight
VIP
VIP

Missing Episodes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Episodes?   Missing Episodes? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:09 pm

Hi, tinus, there are a couple of steps. If an nfo exists with the same name as your episode 12, then delete it.

Then get MC to search again for new episodes. It will see the video file has no matching nfo & rescrape it.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
tinus
New User
New User

Missing Episodes? Empty
PostSubject: Brilliant!   Missing Episodes? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:42 am

Brilliant, Thank you! It works! Smile
Back to top Go down
Acheson63

Missing Episodes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Episodes?   Missing Episodes? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 5:57 am

My suggestions to you are - instead of releasing a white dove, or a flock of them (like they do at some weddings), release a white owl; because having the wedding at the actual castle the movies are filmed at could be hugely expensive, try and find another castle (or castle-like building) around London that you could have the ceremony/reception at; dress your bridesmaids similar to Hermione at the Yule Ball (also a lovely dress).
A Line Wedding Dresses
V-Neck Wedding Dresses
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Missing Episodes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Episodes?   Missing Episodes? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Missing Episodes?
Page 1 of 1