Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Any way to tell MC WHEN to take an episode screenshot?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jz1276

Any way to tell MC WHEN to take an episode screenshot? Empty
PostSubject: Any way to tell MC WHEN to take an episode screenshot?   Any way to tell MC WHEN to take an episode screenshot? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:39 pm

When there is no episode screenshot on thetvdb.com, there is an option for MC to automatically take one. However, it always takes one too close to the episode starting time and ends up getting the same screenshot for every episode (certain point in beginning credits). Is there a way to change this? Say, maybe a minute or two into the video?
Seems every time I post a question it never gets answered. Please, if anyone knows if this is possible let me know. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
ttrahan
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: Any way to tell MC WHEN to take an episode screenshot?   Any way to tell MC WHEN to take an episode screenshot? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:52 pm

What version are you using? My version, 3.4 has a field that says Location within media in seconds for Screen Shot...

Does yours not have that?
Back to top Go down
Johnson75

PostSubject: I'm attending a wedding in June, and I have a dress but its too fancy for me.. Question is where are some sites or stores that I can find an appropriate dress to wear to a wedding without feeling like im over doing it? Help would be amazing to those fashi   Any way to tell MC WHEN to take an episode screenshot? Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 12:35 pm

I'm attending a wedding in June, and I have a dress but its too fancy for me.. Question is where are some sites or stores that I can find an appropriate dress to wear to a wedding without feeling like im over doing it? Help would be amazing to those fashionable people out there!Wedding Dresses 2011 cascading folds and the big heavy big light contrast to the long tail makes the wedding that there will be more three-dimensional, and the clever use of lace has been added on in the luxurious touch of sexy, slender and the head of Dream Yarn as soft as the phoenix, will set off the bride even more beautiful. At present this 2011 New Style Wedding DressesShare a cheap fashion store with you, it is a reliable and trustworthy online store. Pretty cheap and that free shipping worldwide. They always satisfy their customers and win high international reputation. I even have bought a stylish at this store. Good quality and fast delivery. what is more, the customer service is the best.Hope helpful!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any way to tell MC WHEN to take an episode screenshot?   Any way to tell MC WHEN to take an episode screenshot? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any way to tell MC WHEN to take an episode screenshot?
Page 1 of 1