Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mermaid Wedding Dress?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Johnson75

Mermaid Wedding Dress? Empty
PostSubject: Mermaid Wedding Dress?   Mermaid Wedding Dress? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 6:29 am

I am 5'4 and 165 pounds. So Im pretty curvy woman & Ive always dreamed of wearing a mermaid dress at my wedding do you think my body type is the right type to wear a mermaid dress? If not what other style would you suggest for a curver woman? As a seamstress and dressmaker, I have some solid advise for you. A girl your height and weight can look fabulous in a mermaid style dress...............ONLY IF: Your bust and hip measurement is 10 inches more than your waist measurement. Otherwise, forget about it. You can choose A Line Wedding Dresses,A Line Wedding Dresses,A Line Wedding Dresses from GoodGoodsChina.com. Other styles for your body type would be a ball gown style, or an a-line skirt style, a surplice bodice style and even an empire waist with an a-line skirt would work well. If you have the "hourglass figure" i would definately say yes! I do and my wedding dress is a mermaid dress. I love how it looks on me. I am not sure about your body type too much. But an a-line is also very beautiful. Those were my two favorite!
Back to top Go down

Mermaid Wedding Dress?
Page 1 of 1