Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Support for mixed URL + XML NFO files

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eleniontolto
New User
New User

Support for mixed URL + XML NFO files Empty
PostSubject: Support for mixed URL + XML NFO files   Support for mixed URL + XML NFO files Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 1:19 pm

Spiff recently added support for Mixed NFO files where you can put in the url of the imdb page for the movie, and then add in xml for any of the details you want to change. Are there plans to add support for this in the near future? It would be great if it could be an option to enable mixed xml/url nfo's, and if enabled, it would present you with a checklist of tags you want to include in the xml portion. So if i wanted to scrape most stuff from the imdb url each time, but wanted to change teh title, i would enable url/xml mode, and put a checkmark next to "Title."
Back to top Go down
flipped cracker
flipped cracker

Support for mixed URL + XML NFO files Empty
PostSubject: Re: Support for mixed URL + XML NFO files   Support for mixed URL + XML NFO files Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:49 pm

i don't really see the point. if you're scraping with this program, you might as well scrape from imdb from the start and then the nfo file would have the info you wanted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetvdb.com

Support for mixed URL + XML NFO files
Page 1 of 1