Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

moviewfanart dialog doesn't have a SAVE button

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dbareis
dbareis

moviewfanart dialog doesn't have a SAVE button Empty
PostSubject: moviewfanart dialog doesn't have a SAVE button   moviewfanart dialog doesn't have a SAVE button Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:54 am

The instructions on the "moviewfanart" dialog say to select a graphic which I do and:

Click on the "save" button below

My problem is that it isn't there, I don't think you are sizing things correctly as the Genre Filter items also overlap slightly. I have tried resizing the window which doesn't help.

This is on the 2.008 version. WinXP SP3 and 1920x1200 screen resolution.

I tried tabbing and pressing enter, I can't see if this gets me anywhere as nothing changes on screen but it does save.
Back to top Go down
http://dennisbareis.com
dbareis
dbareis

PostSubject: Re: moviewfanart dialog doesn't have a SAVE button   moviewfanart dialog doesn't have a SAVE button Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 12:46 pm

The missing button issue seems to be fixed in the 2.071 version.

The overlapping of the the Genre Filter items and other sizing flaws is still occuring, for example the "Make a Donation with PayP" on the top right of the window.

Thanks,
Dennis
Back to top Go down
billyad2000
Admin
billyad2000

PostSubject: Re: moviewfanart dialog doesn't have a SAVE button   moviewfanart dialog doesn't have a SAVE button Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 4:04 pm

The issue is something to do with windows settings, font size or something, i'm not quite sure what though. If someone works it out so I can duplicate it then let me know and i'll look into it
Back to top Go down
http://billyad2000.co.uk
dbareis
dbareis

PostSubject: Re: moviewfanart dialog doesn't have a SAVE button   moviewfanart dialog doesn't have a SAVE button Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:55 am

Hi,

I don't know the answer but some more diagnostic information which may or may not help:

* The truncation remains even when I resize the window to create scrollbars and scroll to the right

* The issue doesn't depend on the window size, making it bigger doesn't seem to effect the amount of overlap or truncation in any way.

My guess is that the problem is my widescreen but that could effect fonts etc I suppose.

To work out how wide and high some text is wouldn't you be using a Windows (or .net) API, perhaps the bug is in there as you seem to be positioning the "Make a donation" text knowing the window width and text width (one or both or these values must be wrong)..

Anyway, not a big issue for now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: moviewfanart dialog doesn't have a SAVE button   moviewfanart dialog doesn't have a SAVE button Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

moviewfanart dialog doesn't have a SAVE button
Page 1 of 1