Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Version 2.071

Go down 
AuthorMessage
billyad2000
Admin
billyad2000

New Version 2.071 Empty
PostSubject: New Version 2.071   New Version 2.071 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 1:54 am

Mainly bugfixes for this one.

You may have noticed that the movies were listed using the Movie Title and Date from the nfo file, this was causing problems for movies with blank nfo files been listed as (), this has been fixed, these movies will now list the file name, or folder name, depending on your settings.
I have also added an option on the main page to switch between Movie Title & file/folder name.

Issues with stack names and fanart should be all worked out now

Stack names are also used for poster .tbn files.

Multi Part movies that have fanart and poster.tbn files that dont comply with the new stackname expression will not be identified by the program, because of this, on startup, if the program finds one or more such filenames then it will offer to rename them to the new stacked convention.

Special chr$ (Ampersands etc) in the .nfo body that were stopping the nfo been parsed by XBMC should now be fixed.

An issue in the main scraper that was having trouble with fanart from some movies has been fixed.

A problem with the poster browser in the main scraper causing the previous fanart to save as the current movie poster is probably fixed (not 100% sure of the cause, but I think I got it)

An exception caused by the movieposter browser when no local poster is present and a selected poster is downloaded, has been fixed.

Download
Back to top Go down
http://billyad2000.co.uk

New Version 2.071
Page 1 of 1