Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

couple of feature requests

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cherwilco
New User
New User

couple of feature requests Empty
PostSubject: couple of feature requests   couple of feature requests Icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 6:38 am

is there any way to enable file stacking ala' xbmc? I have some movies in folders for organizational reasons because they are 2x 700mb files. if I have them named beowulf 1.avi and beowulf 2.avi xbmc treats them as one continuous file but this app searches for both files in imdb as if they where 2 diff movies.

and

I keep all my tv shows in seperate folders ie; E:/Tv shows/Avatar/ and E:/Tv shows/Chuck and so on for all other shows (ALOT) I was wondering is there a way to make it when you choose the folder Tv shows it will automatically enter all folder names under the tv shows folder?
Back to top Go down
billyad2000
Admin
billyad2000

couple of feature requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: couple of feature requests   couple of feature requests Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 10:23 am

For stacking movies use:-
cd1
cd 1
cd.1
cd_1
cd-1
You can replace cd with :-
"dvd", "part", "disk", and "pt"

I don't like using movie 1 and movie 2, since it would stack movies that are sequels rather than multipart.

At the moment tv shows have to be added individually, I will probably end up changing this, it's not a high priority though.
Back to top Go down
http://billyad2000.co.uk

couple of feature requests
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Media Companion :: Media Companion :: Feature Requests-
Jump to: