Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

problems scraping everything at once for tv

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yankz23
New User
New User

problems scraping everything at once for tv Empty
PostSubject: problems scraping everything at once for tv   problems scraping everything at once for tv Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:43 am

hi...
im using this for windows xbmc. i have no xbox 1 in the equation. first off if i scan the root directory it picks up the shows fine but no season/episode info is displayed even if i scan for new episodes. the weird thing is on the bottom left it shows scraping 1 of # of episodes i have in that root folder but nothing gets added. i removed root folder and added all show folders separately. now when i scan it adds season and episode info but it doesnt do it all at once. it does it in pieces. i have to keep rescanning to get the info. now i have like over 5000 episodes with more being added daily while im building my library. this is gonna be a real pain to have to keep scanning to get all the info. my files comply with the structure it looks for so im not sure what im missing. any ideas?

thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
billyad2000
Admin
billyad2000

PostSubject: Re: problems scraping everything at once for tv   problems scraping everything at once for tv Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 2:09 pm

For some reason some people do have problems with the TV Episode scraper. Because the scraper is on a seperate thread, no exception is thrown and the thread just ends.

I will be uploading a new version later on today and from this version any exceptions will be listed in the tvscraper output log. With some feedback from this I should be able to fix the issues quickly.
Back to top Go down
http://billyad2000.co.uk
Flook
New User
New User

PostSubject: Had the same issue but version 2.209 fixed it.   problems scraping everything at once for tv Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 8:49 am

I was going nuts with the same issue and found this post. I followed billyad2000's sig to check for a newer version and found 2.209. The first time I tried to scan it wouldn't work. I closed the program and re opened it and then tried it again and everything worked perfect. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: problems scraping everything at once for tv   problems scraping everything at once for tv Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

problems scraping everything at once for tv
Page 1 of 1