Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Setting Scraping Preferences for Posters. A little help required.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tmternes
New User
New User

Setting Scraping Preferences for Posters.  A little help required. Empty
PostSubject: Setting Scraping Preferences for Posters. A little help required.   Setting Scraping Preferences for Posters.  A little help required. Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 12:32 am

By the way, I have to say, MC has saved me Sooooo much time, so thank you very much for all of your hard work!

Question:

I have a collection of 400 DVD's that all have high res cover art stored within the DVD file as "folder.jpg". Is there a way for me to get these to show up within the "Watch your Movies" section of the MediaStream skin?

I am using Plex, and I do realize that MC is usually used with XBMC. However, I am told that overall, Plex's functionality is pretty close, in terms of setting up at least. Here goes:

- When adding a Source, I go to "Watch your Videos" to do this (Plex uses the skin MediaStream).
- Once the Source is added, within "Watch your Videos", I can see ALL my cover art.
- In order to see all my movies withing "Watch your Movies", I must now scan my content.
- Once this is done, ALL my movies now show up, BUT without my cover art.
- The only way that I know how to get them in, is to manually select each one for each DVD.
- Is there a faster way of doing this?

I hope that makes sense.
Back to top Go down

Setting Scraping Preferences for Posters. A little help required.
Page 1 of 1