Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Custom Genre Filter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rastan
New User
New User

Custom Genre Filter Empty
PostSubject: Custom Genre Filter   Custom Genre Filter Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:19 pm

Hi,
I have been using Media Companion for a while now and would like to thank you for the great work you have done. I am currently using the latest release and was wondering if you could implement a sort of custom genre filter. I have made additional genres for certain films, for example I have a lot of martial arts flicks in my collection and have made a new Kung-fu Genre. It would be nice if I could sort all my movies within media companion by these custom genres in the same fashion I can with the default ones ie action.

Thanks again for this great app!
Back to top Go down
alchemist
New User
New User

Custom Genre Filter Empty
PostSubject: also agree - i use "dvd extras" as genre   Custom Genre Filter Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:02 pm

Hello,

I agree with the above post - especially regarding the excellent work being done with this great app!!!

I use a custom "dvd extras" genre for the multi-disc movie sets. I would love to be able to choose to see only them, or any other custom genres I may choose.

Keep up the GREAT work!!!!
Back to top Go down

Custom Genre Filter
Page 1 of 1