Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HTML Output Suggestion/Question

Go down 
+6
noticen24
Wizerd
StormyKnight
billyad2000
dbareis
esra
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wizerd
Media Companion Supporter
Media Companion Supporter
Wizerd

HTML Output Suggestion/Question - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HTML Output Suggestion/Question   HTML Output Suggestion/Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 2:36 am

I second the path tags. I always like the output of Movie Collectorz. I currently have a crude html table using the existing tags..but would like to add a thumbnail cover.
Back to top Go down
noticen24
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: HTML Output Suggestion/Question   HTML Output Suggestion/Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:00 am

It would also be great if we could supply template html for start/end and for each item. It would be very nice if we could refer to anything stored within thye XML .NFO via an XPATH or similar...

Singles Online Dating
beach wedding invites
Back to top Go down
vatansever223
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: HTML Output Suggestion/Question   HTML Output Suggestion/Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 7:30 pm

It would also be great if we could supply template html for start/end and for each item. It would be very nice if we could refer to anything stored within thye XML .NFO via an XPATH or similar...

Octopus
MusicpublishersLondon50

Back to top Go down
wedd123

PostSubject: crystal ring   HTML Output Suggestion/Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 12:04 pm

The other method is to simply ignore, & let the end user work out why something isn't being displayed as intended on the html output

Both methods have merit ofcourse!

crystal ring

crystal earrings
Back to top Go down
Johnson75

PostSubject: Re: HTML Output Suggestion/Question   HTML Output Suggestion/Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 4:43 am

anyway,unless you're willing to have it shortened and dyed (if it is white/ivory),you probably wont get to wear it again unless its for a fancy dress party or some kind of formal party like a white party.You can choose A Line Wedding Dresses,A Line Wedding Dresses,A Line Wedding Dresses from GoodGoodsChina.com.
Back to top Go down
moviemedia2
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: HTML Output Suggestion/Question   HTML Output Suggestion/Question - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 12:32 am

vatansever223 wrote:

Would be a good start to be able to output all fields within the XML. I would like to post another HTML-Template but I must wait for a week until I can post it (the forum tells me)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HTML Output Suggestion/Question   HTML Output Suggestion/Question - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HTML Output Suggestion/Question
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2