Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I must be doing something wrong with my TV shows

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
J_K_M_A_N

I must be doing something wrong with my TV shows Empty
PostSubject: I must be doing something wrong with my TV shows   I must be doing something wrong with my TV shows Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 5:32 pm

I scan for new episodes and it says working on blah blah but it doesn't scrape anything. This is the last part of the log:

Working on episode: E:\TV Shows\Modern Family\Season 1\Modern Family - Season 1 - Episode 01.nfo

Working on episode: E:\TV Shows\Modern Family\Season 1\Modern Family - Season 1 - Episode 02.nfo

Working on episode: E:\TV Shows\Modern Family\Season 1\Modern Family - Season 1 - Episode 03.nfo

Working on episode: E:\TV Shows\Modern Family\Season 1\Modern Family - Season 1 - Episode 04.nfo

Working on episode: E:\TV Shows\Modern Family\Season 1\Modern Family - Season 1 - Episode 05.nfo

It says that on all of the episodes it finds that it should be scraping but nothing happens. I don't get any NFO's. Am I missing something?

J_K_M_A_N
Back to top Go down
StormyKnight
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: I must be doing something wrong with my TV shows   I must be doing something wrong with my TV shows Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:10 am

MC & XBMC won't recognise the Season & Episode as you have in your episode name.

It needs to be like at the very least...

S01E01.avi
1x01.avi

Do a search & you should find the full list of accepted formats....

You can add other details to the episode name, but these will be ignored, they are there for your own purposes...

So you could name the first episode

Modern Family.S01E01.avi

However, if you want to have your Season# as a folder, and the episode name with just the episode number, you will need to add a different regex...

Have a look here...

https://billyad2000.darkbb.com/xbmc-media-companion-help-and-useage-f5/media-companion-not-recognising-your-folder-structure-file-names-look-here-t150.htm

Cheers
StormyKnight
Back to top Go down
J_K_M_A_N

PostSubject: Re: I must be doing something wrong with my TV shows   I must be doing something wrong with my TV shows Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:08 am

I have a regex in there and it works fine with the test and it works fine in XBMC. It seems to know that it needs to scrape the shows but it doesn't do anything. The same regex worked in the old version.

J_K_M_A_N
Back to top Go down
StormyKnight
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: I must be doing something wrong with my TV shows   I must be doing something wrong with my TV shows Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 9:54 am

Can you post your regex? Billy may need it to confirm MC is operating as intended.
Back to top Go down
billyad2000
Admin
billyad2000

PostSubject: Re: I must be doing something wrong with my TV shows   I must be doing something wrong with my TV shows Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 11:09 am

Yes, post the regex and I will check it out for the next build.
Back to top Go down
http://billyad2000.co.uk
J_K_M_A_N

PostSubject: Re: I must be doing something wrong with my TV shows   I must be doing something wrong with my TV shows Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:59 pm

I have tried two different ones. This one:

Season ([0-9]+) - Episode ([0-9]+)

and

Season ([0-9]+) - Episode ([0-9]+)[^\\/]*

The second one is what I have in XBMC. All my TV shows are on one drive in the following format:

E:\Ghost Whisperer\Season 1\Ghost Whisperer - Season 1 - Episode 01.avi

I know it is dumb but that is what I started with and I don't want to change now. Razz It did work in version 2.xxx (whatever one worked last).

J_K_M_A_N
Back to top Go down
billyad2000
Admin
billyad2000

PostSubject: Re: I must be doing something wrong with my TV shows   I must be doing something wrong with my TV shows Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 10:52 am

MC converts the path to lower case to clean the path of certain strings such as x264.

This has been fixed for the next build, but in the meantime use one of the regex's below

season ([0-9]+) - episode ([0-9]+)

will work although you will want to change it back after the next build,

or use

[Ss]eason ([0-9]+) - [Ee]pisode ([0-9]+)

It will work now, and after the next build.
Back to top Go down
http://billyad2000.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I must be doing something wrong with my TV shows   I must be doing something wrong with my TV shows Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I must be doing something wrong with my TV shows
Page 1 of 1