Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MC 3.168: Actor Search Fails to find actors in last movie added

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dbareis
dbareis

MC 3.168: Actor Search Fails to find actors in last movie added Empty
PostSubject: MC 3.168: Actor Search Fails to find actors in last movie added   MC 3.168: Actor Search Fails to find actors in last movie added Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:31 am

Hi,

The search doesn't find all, I'm guessing that the bugf is that it doesn't check the last movie added.

Thyanks,
Dennis
Back to top Go down
http://dennisbareis.com
dbareis
dbareis

PostSubject: MC 3.175: Actor Search Doesn't find all movies   MC 3.168: Actor Search Fails to find actors in last movie added Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:05 am

Ok, its not that simple, it simply fails to find all matches, even if I click on the actor on a particular movie it won't match on that move but finds some half the others.
Back to top Go down
AnthonyB

PostSubject: Re: MC 3.168: Actor Search Fails to find actors in last movie added   MC 3.168: Actor Search Fails to find actors in last movie added Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:49 am

In my quick test using 3.175, Actor Search is picking up all expected movies including the currently selected...?
Back to top Go down
dbareis
dbareis

PostSubject: Re: MC 3.168: Actor Search Fails to find actors in last movie added   MC 3.168: Actor Search Fails to find actors in last movie added Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:20 am

AnthonyB wrote:
In my quick test using 3.175, Actor Search is picking up all expected movies including the currently selected...?
At least it works for someone... I've only tested on one actor it finds 2 of the 5 movies.
Back to top Go down
AnthonyB

PostSubject: Re: MC 3.168: Actor Search Fails to find actors in last movie added   MC 3.168: Actor Search Fails to find actors in last movie added Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:31 pm

Maybe they were movies the actor really regrets doing and would prefer not to be associated with...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MC 3.168: Actor Search Fails to find actors in last movie added   MC 3.168: Actor Search Fails to find actors in last movie added Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MC 3.168: Actor Search Fails to find actors in last movie added
Page 1 of 1