Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Release Media Companion gen2 3.182

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
billyad2000
Admin
billyad2000

New Release Media Companion gen2 3.182 Empty
PostSubject: New Release Media Companion gen2 3.182   New Release Media Companion gen2 3.182 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 2:06 am

Changes since build 3.175

• Rebuild Actor DB has been added
  • Padlock Icon for Locked TV Shows now works correctly
  • Duplicates filter has been fixed
  • TVDB scraper ammended a little to stop MC hanging when TVDB delivers bad xml
  • TV Episode Media Tags have been cleaned up, no more empty tags
  • Issue fixed when performing certain operations on TV Shows with a title length of 4 characters

I think I got most the bugs reported in the bug forum, I would request that people encountering bugs do post them there. At the moment there are bug reports spread over the entire forum and it does make it difficult to keep track.

If you have reported a bug in the bug forum that has not been addressed then please bump it.

Download Version 3.182

Last edited by billyad2000 on Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://billyad2000.co.uk
jphoenix

PostSubject: Re: New Release Media Companion gen2 3.182   New Release Media Companion gen2 3.182 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 4:15 am

Hey Billy

Yippie, first to post! Firstly, thanks for the new version. Lock'd show sorta works.

All my TV Shows are showing as locked, and I have to go through and unlock the majority of them.

So, only guessing, but does this mean anyone who upgrades will find their tvshows locked?

While I'm here, minor feature for movies. Can you for the first instance that you add new movies to MC, highlight the new Movie so it's easier to check it was scraped as the correct Movie? ie: I added 8 movies to MC, and three were scraped incorrectly, so I had to read throught my list, then, Doah! click the 'Date Added'. but maybe for the current session only, show the new in Bold?

My two cents. Otherwise. Excellent work!
Back to top Go down
toekneebullard
Media Companion Supporter
Media Companion Supporter

PostSubject: Re: New Release Media Companion gen2 3.182   New Release Media Companion gen2 3.182 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 8:37 am

I recently went through and deleted some folders for shows I no longer watch. These folders now appeared locked in MC, and I can't seem to find any way to delete them from MC.
Back to top Go down
billyad2000
Admin
billyad2000

PostSubject: Re: New Release Media Companion gen2 3.182   New Release Media Companion gen2 3.182 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:08 am

toekneebullard wrote:
I recently went through and deleted some folders for shows I no longer watch. These folders now appeared locked in MC, and I can't seem to find any way to delete them from MC.

Just remove them from the list of folders in the preferences and MC should update the list.
Back to top Go down
http://billyad2000.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Release Media Companion gen2 3.182   New Release Media Companion gen2 3.182 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Release Media Companion gen2 3.182
Page 1 of 1