Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Recently added TV Show Episodes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ZACH
New User
New User

Recently added TV Show Episodes Empty
PostSubject: Recently added TV Show Episodes   Recently added TV Show Episodes Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:16 am

Is there a way to have the option to show recently added tv show episodes?

If i add a bunch of new shows to my collection then use MC to scrape I like to then use MC to rename the shows, but because you can only rename a season at a time (which is fine) I have to remember which shows I added and go to those seasons to do the rename.

Another option would be to have an option in the TV Episode Renaming Settings to automatically rename after scrape of each episode.

Thanks for looking at my suggestion for your already excellent program, could not have gotten my collection looking so good without it, I've been using it on my computer at work to scrape fake.avi files and then bring the nfo's and images back home, because until about 2 weeks ago I had no internet at my house, just got DSL! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wizerd
Media Companion Supporter
Media Companion Supporter
Wizerd

PostSubject: Re: Recently added TV Show Episodes   Recently added TV Show Episodes Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 4:10 am

I recently went through and just locked all the shows that I don't need scraping. Makes it a bit easier to scrape - and also to remember which season to rename.
Back to top Go down
StormyKnight
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: Recently added TV Show Episodes   Recently added TV Show Episodes Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:57 am

Billy are we ready to automatically rename a TV show episode yet, I haven't see any issues with the renamer function. It will need to be an option of course in the preferences....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recently added TV Show Episodes   Recently added TV Show Episodes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recently added TV Show Episodes
Page 1 of 1