Posts : 1326
Join date : 2008-09-20
|Subject: New Release Media Companion gen2 3.220 Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:42 pm|| |
Quick rebuild to address several issues that have been raised
Changes for new version 3.220
- Bugfix- Actorsave setting not saved
- Bugfix - Download fanart for movies setting not saved
- Bugfix - save files as movie.nfo checkbox was not enabled
- Bugfix - Episode details panel was not positioned correctly
- Bugfix - Locked status has changed from boolean to allow for an extra (Un-Verified) state, MC did not maintain compatability with the boolean.
- Change - An enable/disable media tag setting has been added for both TV Episodes and Movies, when these are not enabled then no tags will be saved at all. If you enable them at a later time, only a rescrape will get them back.
- Change - I've added up and down buttons for the regex editor, to allow the changing of regex priorities.
- New - Profiles have finally been re-added, I still need to complete some of the functionality to a few of the buttons, but profiles can be added. Each preference must have a unique name, and is given its own config and cache files, and when there is more than one they can be switched from the drop down profile menu.
As I said for the previous build, I intend to spend the next few weeks on a bug bash, so please bump unresolved issues, and report new issues.Download Version 3.220