Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

3.265 scrapes .actors folder as movie upon rescrape of directory.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
copota
New User
New User

3.265 scrapes .actors folder as movie upon rescrape of directory. Empty
PostSubject: 3.265 scrapes .actors folder as movie upon rescrape of directory.   3.265 scrapes .actors folder as movie upon rescrape of directory. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:41 pm

Not sure if this is user error or a bug. Rig Win7 x64, storage on a USB drive attached locally for transfer.

Here's the scenario. If I do an initial scrape of my movie directory, all goes well, however if I later re-scrape the same movie directory, MC starts to scrape every .actor folder as a movie, this movie in particular http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0307919/

Upon MC re-scraping the .actors folder as a movie, it will start to list movies as multiple entries, also create a listing for "the actors" movie.

One last problem, when I right-click a movie listing and select "open folder" I get the below listed error. It still opens the folder but that error always proceeds.

EDIT: I have all my movies stored in an individual folder, whether they're divx rips or dvd rips, they're all in their own folder, titled by the proper movie name.

3.265 scrapes .actors folder as movie upon rescrape of directory. 24loqv5
Back to top Go down
billyad2000
Admin
billyad2000

PostSubject: Re: 3.265 scrapes .actors folder as movie upon rescrape of directory.   3.265 scrapes .actors folder as movie upon rescrape of directory. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:50 pm

The first issue has already been fixed for the next build, for details of the problem, look at my reply to this thread.

I've also fixed for the next build, the issue causing the error message you are getting when opening a folder.
Back to top Go down
http://billyad2000.co.uk
copota
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: 3.265 scrapes .actors folder as movie upon rescrape of directory.   3.265 scrapes .actors folder as movie upon rescrape of directory. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 12:07 am

Thanks for the reply, you are one active developer Very Happy

Another question, I sometimes have special content in a movie folder that I do not want scraped. Does MC offer an option whereby it wont scrape content you specify. For instance, maybe MC can be configured to offer a configurable option that will ignore folders you specify or name a certain title.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3.265 scrapes .actors folder as movie upon rescrape of directory.   3.265 scrapes .actors folder as movie upon rescrape of directory. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3.265 scrapes .actors folder as movie upon rescrape of directory.
Page 1 of 1