Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Multi-episode tv show files in DVD order

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wererogue
New User
New User

Multi-episode tv show files in DVD order Empty
PostSubject: Multi-episode tv show files in DVD order   Multi-episode tv show files in DVD order Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:22 am

Hi, sorry if this is already implemented, but I've spent a couple of evenings playing with the file naming and searching the forum. I have a cartoon series with two episodes per show, with a show per file. Multi-episode files work really well for Aired order, but the convention in TVDB for DVD order is to name with a full stop (01.1 and 01.2, for example.)

My files are currently named as below:

s01e01.01e01.02

But the episode parses as s01e01. I imagine that as soon as the regexp hits the first full stop, it matches and returns the season/episode.

Is there a naming convention or workaround for this? If not, it'd be a very useful feature for me.

Thanks for your help.

EDIT: I'm using MC gen2 3.317
EDIT2: I've just spotted that in DVD sort order, MC still uses normal sort order for missing episode titles.
Back to top Go down

Multi-episode tv show files in DVD order
Page 1 of 1