Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

3.198 - Unwatched Filter Problem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cg
New User
New User

3.198 - Unwatched Filter Problem Empty
PostSubject: 3.198 - Unwatched Filter Problem   3.198 - Unwatched Filter Problem Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 5:28 am

In 3.198, I was marking all the movies I had watched as "Watched" in Media Companion. To make it easy on myself, I set the filter to show only Unwatched. This worked great with most of the movies in that when I clicked a movie to be watched, it disappeared from the list (as I'd expect). However movies that start with the word "The" are not filtered by the Watched filter.

Any movie that starts with "The " will not be filtered by Watched (and maybe Unwatched) filter.
Back to top Go down
AnthonyB

PostSubject: Re: 3.198 - Unwatched Filter Problem   3.198 - Unwatched Filter Problem Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 9:45 am

Hmmm... using 3.198 here and i don't seem to be able to repro.
Watched and Unwatched filters appear to both be giving expected results for me... and having both on natually shows an empty list.
Back to top Go down
cg
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: 3.198 - Unwatched Filter Problem   3.198 - Unwatched Filter Problem Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 6:37 pm

Interesting - there must be a bug while setting the watched flag that causes the behavior of the filter failing

I just relaunched Media Companion and as you said the Watched/Unwatched is working perfectly with all files including the "The " movies. All I can say is it happened while I was in the middle of setting movies to watched.

After going through my entire collection and marking movies, I found out that XBMC (at least the latest version) now ignores the watched flag when importing .NFO files.

So.... I think I'm going to write a program to update XBMC databases using the Media Companion moviecache.xml database. And actually when I think about it, whenever I want to update movies in XBMC with updated .NFO files it isn't exactly easy today. Maybe this will be useful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3.198 - Unwatched Filter Problem   3.198 - Unwatched Filter Problem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3.198 - Unwatched Filter Problem
Page 1 of 1