Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TV Episode NFO Files Not Scraping Media Flags

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
balthazar2k4
New User
New User

TV Episode NFO Files Not Scraping Media Flags Empty
PostSubject: TV Episode NFO Files Not Scraping Media Flags   TV Episode NFO Files Not Scraping Media Flags Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:12 am

First let me say that I love Media Companion. I have multiple HTPCs and the ability to localize and centralize all of my video information to a single server makes updating my PCs simple. I have run across a problem where my TV episodes are not showing any media flags (i.e. video codec, audio codec) within XBMC. I have no trouble with movies, only TV shows. I opened an NFO file and discovered that all of my files have this:

<fileinfo>
<streamdetails>
<video />
</streamdetails>
</fileinfo>

I have been manually deleting this section from the NFOs and letting XBMC scrape the information, but as you can imagine this is tedious. Is there some way to tell Media Companion to not scrape the media information?

Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
balthazar2k4
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: TV Episode NFO Files Not Scraping Media Flags   TV Episode NFO Files Not Scraping Media Flags Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:09 pm

I guess what I am asking is, is it possible to add an option for the TV Scraper setup (like the Movie Scraper already has) to not add streamdetails? I have the optioned turned off in the Movie section and XBMC beautifully picks up the video/audio codec information on its own.
Back to top Go down
balthazar2k4
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: TV Episode NFO Files Not Scraping Media Flags   TV Episode NFO Files Not Scraping Media Flags Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:55 pm

Well, 3.217 has the same problem with incorrectly scraping audio/video codec information. Am I missing something?
Back to top Go down
billyad2000
Admin
billyad2000

PostSubject: Re: TV Episode NFO Files Not Scraping Media Flags   TV Episode NFO Files Not Scraping Media Flags Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 1:18 am

I'll be tweaking MC over the next couple of weeks and I will ensure that this is fixed.
Back to top Go down
http://billyad2000.co.uk
balthazar2k4
New User
New User

PostSubject: Re: TV Episode NFO Files Not Scraping Media Flags   TV Episode NFO Files Not Scraping Media Flags Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 8:39 am

billyad2000 wrote:
I'll be tweaking MC over the next couple of weeks and I will ensure that this is fixed.

That's great news! I will just sit and wait patiently then Wink

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TV Episode NFO Files Not Scraping Media Flags   TV Episode NFO Files Not Scraping Media Flags Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TV Episode NFO Files Not Scraping Media Flags
Page 1 of 1