Media Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media Companion

Discussion and development board for the program Media Companion.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TV Shows: Absolute Ordering support

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sidysm

TV Shows: Absolute Ordering support Empty
PostSubject: TV Shows: Absolute Ordering support   TV Shows: Absolute Ordering support Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:59 am

I'm sure I've seen this requested before but couldn't find it by searching, but anyway, is there anyway absolute ordering can be supported as in xbmc for anime shows.

see http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?t=44667 for original xbmc discussion.
Back to top Go down
Johnson75

TV Shows: Absolute Ordering support Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV Shows: Absolute Ordering support   TV Shows: Absolute Ordering support Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 5:45 am

We've no idea what the dress will look like. She's been very successful at keeping it under wraps. We also don't know for certain who the designer is; several names have been mentioned. Interestingly, Sophie Cranston of Libelula is now being suggested, and I had wondered about her as a possibility. She designed that black velvet coat that Middleton wore to a wedding some weeks ago.You can choose Prom Dresses Under 200,Prom Dresses 2011 ,Ivory Flower Girl Dresses from GoodGoodsChina.com. Sarah Burton of Alexander McQueen; Alice Temperley; Philippa Lepley; Daniella Helayel of Issa; Bruce Oldfield -- all have been suggested. Let's just wait and see.
Back to top Go down

TV Shows: Absolute Ordering support
Page 1 of 1